Saturday, June 23, 2012

Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version

### Hillshire Farms - Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version.###
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version.

Do you know about - Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version

Hillshire Farms ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Hillshire Farms . You check out this article for information about what you want to know is Hillshire Farms .

How is Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version

Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version Tube. Duration : 8.48 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Hillshire Farms . Hello Beautiful People!!! The other night I prepared another wonderful dinner that is the lower calorie, fat, carbs and even sodium version than an original "Easy" recipe that was created on video by VirtualPaul123. His version here: youtu.be INGREDIENTS: 1 Package Hillshire Farms Turkey Polska Kielbasa Silver Floss Brand 32 Oz Bag Sauerkraut - Use Only 29oz (Set 3oz aside for another use) 1 Teflon (non-Stick Coated) Pan Directions: Cut Kielbasa into 1/8 thick coins and throw them right into a tefloan or other non-stick coated pan. No butter or oil needed. They will cook in their own fat and juice. Brown around the edges in a pan until they pucker (cave in within the centers) About 10minutes on medium-high heat. Add in the Kraut, toss it all together then continue to cook until heated through about another 5 minutes, with any juice from the kielbasa. Serve and Enjoy! Enjoy!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO: VirtualPaul123 who without his making this dish I might never have tried to put my own lower calorie, lower fat, spin on it. Thanks Paul!!! ~hugs~ A comparison of the two recipes will be made available soon on my blog. It will show you how much less calories, fat, carbs, sodium, etc.. has been accomplished cooking this dish my way. Please comment, Like, Favorite, Share & Subscribe! Visit My Blog For More Recipes Like This one and More: losingdrea.blogspot.com
I hope you get new knowledge about Hillshire Farms . Where you may offer utilization in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Hillshire Farms . View Related articles related to Hillshire Farms . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Turkey Kielbasa & Saurkraut - (MAKEOVER) From VirtualPaul123's Easy Version.


No comments:

Post a Comment